Procurement Officer | Posted on 10-Oct-2017
Key responsibilities of the Role :-
- Responsible for sourcing, selection and negotiation with suppliers to strive for the best commercial and delivery terms.
- Evaluate vendor’s quotation to ensure that they are in line with the technical and commercial specifications required.
- Advise the best purchasing Terms & Conditions.
- In charge of daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on Purchase Orders delivery and shipment schedules.
- Manage purchasing cycle including request for quotation, PO creation, PO follow up, goods receipt and supplier billing.
- Resolve supply, quality, service and invoicing issues with vendors.
- Prepare data or reports to support purchase strategy and cost down analysis.
- Knowledge of IT industry would be an advantage.
- Must possess excellent computer skills (Microsoft applications Excel, Word, PPT, etc.)
||2 years in same feild
||Bachelor Degree will be must in the Recognized University.
||Preferably Male Candidates
||Preferably Indians or Philippines
||English is Must
To apply this job please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention your Current Salary, Expected Salary, Experiences, Visa status with Validity.