Junior Accountant | Posted on 16-Aug-2017
Key responsibilities of the Role :-
- Analyze financial information and prepare accounting entries
- Maintain records of assets, liabilities, profit and loss or other financial activities
- Maintaining accounts receivables, accounts payables, bank reconciliation, stock, sales invoices and purchase invoices
- Prepare daily reconciliation on excel sheet for clients’ accounts
- Update accounts records on accounting system “Sage 50 “
- Manage the cash collection plan and petty cash expenses
- Examine, and analyze accounting records.
- Prepare, examine financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
||2 years of experience in the UAE is must.
||Bachelor Degree in Accounting is Must.
||English Fluency is Must.
Note: Immediate Joiner apply, Visit Visa Holders also can apply.
To apply this job please send an email to email@example.com