Mobile Application Developer | Posted on 10-Oct-2017
Key responsibilities of the Role :-
- Extensive mobile development in Native iOS / Android using Objective C, Swift and / or Java.
- Building mobile apps development strategy in line with the best practices & Apple/Google guidelines.
- Conducting extensive performance & compatibility testing
- Developing functional, user experience, compatibility, security, performance, and automation mobile tests.
- Developing customized components as per requirements.
- Monitor product usage to prioritize features and improvements.
- Problem solving skills with cross functional teams.
- Experience with Rest API Integration.
- Experience with Gradle for Android Development.
- Experience of frameworks for building apps.
- Experience of iOS and Android release cycles.
- Worked with Network Libraries for Android and iOS.
- Experience of integrating with third party SDK’s and services, especially payment APIs like Paypal etc.
- Concept of Android and iOS App Life Cycle.
- Expert in Activities and Fragments.
- Expert in Google Maps Library.
- Experience in Dynamic UI Creation.
||3+ Years experience in Mobile Application Development.
||Bachelor’s Degree in IT/CS
||Preferably Male Candidates
To apply this job please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention your Current Salary, Expected Salary, Experiences, Visa status with Validity.